Trollface Quest TrollTube Trollface Quest TrollTube

Well those YouTube references were entertaining.

GRAVITY GRAVITY

I like the game's mechanic, but unfortunately VVVVVV already uses a similar (if not the same) mechanic. Parts of the game are still original however. The way the character flips seems to be a bit sloppy so yeah.

Primajin responds:

Thanks :) - Although VVVVVV didn't invent the mechanic either :P!

Trollface Quest Sports Trollface Quest Sports

Very good game! It was pretty funny. The only bad thing is that it is...too short. While this may have been to acomodate the number of levels on the iOS/Android version, the gameplay seems still too short in this version.

Word Search 2015 Word Search 2015

I LOVE these types of games! But you may consider enlarging the letter soups a little so that finding words doesn't get that easy (if you left it short for max score then nvm that). Another thing I would like is that the game haves access to the Newgrounds API, so that it doesn't ask you for your name and the scoreboards are more efficient. Other than that, good job!

shajby responds:

thank you, I will try to add NG API today :)

The Impossible Game Lite The Impossible Game Lite

For these people complaining the demo is too short: There are just FIVE levels in The Impossible Game. In fact it used to have ONLY TWO before the LP version was released. Obviously demos have to be not as long or closely as long as the full game. Only thing I agree is that FlukeDude should have given at least 20 more seconds of gameplay, for more entertainment. Anyway, 4 stars, one lost due to what I said before.

Skincraft Skincraft

Dunno what to say about this one

Tony's Toy Shop Tony's Toy Shop

Not bad. It's actually good anyway. But not too new or interesting.

LineStudios responds:

Thank you !

Ninja panda jump Ninja panda jump

Did you get based on a Pou minigame? Cause it looks so :)
I noticed a little mispell on "get" on the "to get more!" phrase, you spelt it "got" instead of "get". Also, the box and ball rain can eventually get annoyning. Anyway. Good game.

StacksForDays StacksForDays

No starts due to Unity Flash Player failing. Please don't make games with Unity, as it can be unplayable for some people.

Heart Star Heart Star

This is the most original game I ever played, with a very original concept. Also, the 8-bit GFX looks pretty good.