Pundertale Pundertale

I thought Papyrus hated jokes. Specially Sans' jokes. Other than that, it's pretty good.

rebornMCW responds:

Papyrus likes everything and gives everyone a chance to make a good joke, even though his brother makes the worst puns. May be short dialogue but I thought about it for at least a couple of days and I came to this conclusion.

asdfmovie7 asdfmovie7

you dont know how to make a asdfmovie your not the original creator and stop deleting my review

GermanFonzie responds:

I didnt delete anyones reviews?
but now ill delete u just 2 make u mad lolol

Mario and The Lost Coin Mario and The Lost Coin

It would be better if the ? block animations wouldn't be too fast

Trollface Quest TrollTube Trollface Quest TrollTube

Well those YouTube references were entertaining.

GRAVITY GRAVITY

I like the game's mechanic, but unfortunately VVVVVV already uses a similar (if not the same) mechanic. Parts of the game are still original however. The way the character flips seems to be a bit sloppy so yeah.

Primajin responds:

Thanks :) - Although VVVVVV didn't invent the mechanic either :P!

Trollface Quest Sports Trollface Quest Sports

Very good game! It was pretty funny. The only bad thing is that it is...too short. While this may have been to acomodate the number of levels on the iOS/Android version, the gameplay seems still too short in this version.

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

This song sounds like the 18th song in the Fate Unlimited Codes OST. I even thought it was a remix of it, LOL.

Anyway, my only issue with the song is that it's a bit repetitive, but that's all.

Infernoplex Infernoplex

I heard this in two famous games you guys probably know already.

Anyways, I have no words for this song, except that it's astounding and incredible.

Metal Crusher (Rmx v.2) Loop Metal Crusher (Rmx v.2) Loop

Even better than the original!

'20 years of creatures!' '20 years of creatures!'

Nene looks a little too fat. Other than that, simply perfect.

Butzbo responds:

You're right about that, I like to 'compress' the characters in some way when I draw them, but maybe I overdid it while drawing Nene, at least in comparison to Pico and Darnell, heheh!